Friday, April 22, 2011

Forward Progress

It's one of those beautiful mornings where you're wide awake because your mind is swirling with excitement over ideas you can't wait to implement. That feeling of being on the cusp of something new, a positive direction for your life. It's mornings like this that I've needed for awhile now. After spending more than enough time in a bit of a rut over things, it's nice to have a bit of a fresh take on things. Even though my worries and fears haven't gone, theres some hope and light shining in my mind now, perhaps guiding me towards a new path. Or perhaps a path period.

I guess what it boils down to is that, even when one doesn't have certainty in one's life, you at least need to know when to put one foot ahead of the other and keep going forward. And that's what I'm going to try and do right now. And where there's a will, there's a way, eh?

1 comment:

  1. 'A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.'

    <3

    ReplyDelete

If you post anonymously, please post your name and keep it civil. :)