Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Camera!

Yes, I went out and splurged a bit. I've never owned a digital camera to call my own, and I did my budget and realized I could work the cost of one in this month. So, I went out to Wal Mart, surveyed my options, and picked up this Kodak EasyShare C190.

Well, not that one specifically. It's a stock photo I dug up on google image search.

But anyway, I purchased and spent some time fiddling around with it at the KKPsi BBQ at one of our brother's homes. I have to say, I'm pleased with the picture quality and the quality of the camera. Battery life isn't shabby, and a simple 4 Gig SD card can hold over 1,000 pictures. Hopefully this will open up the possibility for a new dimension to my burgeoning blogging and actually allow me to have picture albums, easily, for the first time ever.

I'm excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post anonymously, please post your name and keep it civil. :)