Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Charge With A New Mason

Once upon a time I posted about Benjamin Franklin's Twelve Virtues. Tonight, I was reminded that I never pursued my planned project from a full two summers ago. (I think I just found a summer project...)

The below video is one of the many being produced by the Grand Lodge of Massachusetts utilizing the likeness of Benjamin Franklin (a Freemason) to promote education and discussion about the Masonic Fraternity and its ideals.

I must say, I think the video below is one of the most poignant I've seen from them. I've long said that time is our most precious resource, as it is the one which we can never accumulate more of, and our dear 'Mr. Franklin' seems to agree. All the videos in this series are worth a watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post anonymously, please post your name and keep it civil. :)